Monday, April 21, 2014

I posted on Facebook that I would start a new blog in a few days, but no time like the present.  So here it is! 
I will start this blog by telling a little about myself.  My name is Vanna and I have been a professional photographer for 9 years and a photographer for way longer than that.  I have always loved cameras and taking pictures.  I just wish digital cameras and computers were available when I was a teenager!  I would have taken millions of pictures by now and would have saved lots of money on film and developing!  I could barely wait for the picture guy to bring the developed pictures to Magic Mart.  I had his arrival down to the minute and if, for some reason, my pictures didn't return, I was beyond disappointed.  He came twice a week and if I had to wait a few extra days, it felt like an eternity.

Other than being a photographer, I am a horse woman.  I love all horses, but American Saddlebreds are my favorites.  They have great personalities and they are beautiful and graceful too.

Photography is not my only profession.  I have been a Registered Nurse for a long time, but this blog is not about nursing!!!

Since I said in the description of this blog that I photograph beautiful things, I'll post a couple of images of some beauties right now,  Lillian and Sophie in their Easter dresses:


No comments:

Post a Comment