Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring & Summer Portrait Sessions

It is finally safe to say that warm weather is here to stay for a little while!  So, now it is time to schedule you spring and summer portrait sessions.  Everybody loves outdoor portraits because people are much more relaxed in the great outdoors.  I hear people say all the time, "I need to get my son's/daughters/family's picture made.  We have had any made in forever."  Even worse than that, I hear, "We've never had professional portraits made."

Contact me to schedule your portrait session now.  Call 606-436-9939 or text 606-233-2149 or message me via my website, www.vannanapierphotography.com. 

Horse people, remember that equine photography is one of my specialities.  While you horse buddy is slick and shiny is the perfect time for a horse/human portrait.  I will travel to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment