Friday, May 9, 2014

Things I Saw at the Knott County Trail Ride Besides Horses

I roamed around the campgrounds and near the road leading in to the Knott County Trail Ride and I saw a few things that caught my eye besides horses and mules.  Hopefully in the fall, I can spend more time at the ride and get lots of images.


I didn't actually see Cinderella, but she must have been there somewhere.  Maybe she was in that pop-up camper behind her carriage.



                                                         Cowgirls in a skirt and shorts
                                                 
                                                  Little cowpokes driving a golf cart

Some brightly colored tack

An Indian Chief and a bear

And a convertible horse trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment