Thursday, May 1, 2014

Website is Back and Some Other Stuff

I closed my website a few days ago.  I missed it, so it is back!  Call me fickle or crazy or both, but a girl has the right to change her mind, doesn't she?

Same web address:
www.vannanapierphotography.com

The Knott County Trail Ride is happening now.  I thought I was going to have to miss the whole thing this time because of some things going on at work, but it has all worked out and I will be there taking some pictures this weekend.  I hear it's pretty muddy right now, but the sun is going to shine and it will be dry soon.

I have never ridden a horse at the trail ride.  I haven't done any trail riding in about 10 years. I always feel like I should just show horses, but I haven't done that in 5 years.  Geez!  Where does time go? 

Horse showing has changed a lot since I was showing as a teenager.  Most of you know that I am a
Saddlebred lover and classes for Saddlebreds have become few and far between for them especially in this area.  I would love to see that change, but if it doesn't, I will just ride them at home.  Someday, I will have a Saddlebred trail horse.  That will turn the heads of a lot of people in Eastern Kentucky who think Saddlebreds are crazy.  Somebody will have to take MY picture when I get around to that!!!

Ok, enough rambling for this morning. 

Stay tuned for new horse images in the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment